How to Translate Your Infusionsoft Order Form (Advanced)
Adapting the Infusionsoft order form to support other languages has been a long-standing request for the international Infusionsoft community. We're pleased to announce that Spiffy makes it easier than ever to translate your Infusionsoft order form!
Please watch the video above to see How to Translate the Infusionsoft Order Form to Any Language step-by-step.
How to Translate the Infusionsoft Order Form to Any Language:
- Edit an existing (or create a new) Infusionsoft order form
- Make sure your Spiffy code is pasted in the Custom HTML Header of the Infusionsoft order form
- Copy/paste the Translation Code Snippet into the Custom HTML Footer of the Infusionsoft order form - https://app.gospiffy.com/snippets/#Spiffy_Translate_Entire_Order_Form
- Edit the label text values to be the translated text you want to display on the order form
- Save and Publish! You have a translated order form – Easy as that!
Watch the video above for step-by-step instructions!
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help!