How to Remove a Payment Option From an Infusionsoft Order Form
Do you have an unwanted payment option on your Infusionsoft order form? It can be a little frustrating when you have no idea why or how a random payment plan is showing up on your order form. It can be a bit confusing your
Here's how to remove a payment option from your Infusionsoft Order Form:
- Under the main navigation
panel,and the Ecommercecolumn, click on EcommerceSetup
- Under the Payment category, select Payment Plans
- On this page, search for the payment plan that might be the one you want to remove and click on the blue edit link.
- Scroll to the bottom to the Criteria Section.
- Make sure that there
isn'tcriteria that ismaking a payment option show up when it shouldn't.
- Adjust the criteria for the payment plan as needed. If you don't need the payment plan for anything else, delete the payment plan entirely.
- Open or refresh your order form and that payment option should no longer be there!
See, that wasn't too
The "Payment Plans" settings are a little difficult to find and the "Criteria" section showing up below the save button is a little hidden, but once you know those two things, setting up a Payment Plan is quick and easy!
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help!