Adding a Terms and Conditions Checkbox to Your Order Form
Adding a required terms and conditions checkbox to your Infusionsoft order form has been extremely frustrating until now. With Spiffy, it’s copy, paste, save, done. That simple.
Here’s how to add a Terms & Conditions Checkbox to Your Infusionsoft Order Form:
- Make sure Spiffy is installed on your Infusionsoft order form and within your Spiffy settings you have your Terms/Disclaimers URL set to the Terms & Conditions page on your website.
- Login to your Spiffy account
- In the top navigation select Snippets
- Find the Terms and Conditions Checkbox - https://app.gospiffy.com/snippets/#Spiffy_Terms
- Copy the code snippet under Terms and Conditions
- Paste the Terms & Conditions snippet into the Custom HTML tab of your Infusionsoft Order form (any section will work)
- Hit save! And You’re done!
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help!