Adding a One-Click Upsell (Advanced)
Adding a one-click upsell to an Infusionsoft order form has been a long-standing request in the Infusionsoft community.
There's always been a SUPER janky way to setup a one-click upsell using a webform and logic in Campaign Builder with an actionset, but it's pretty technical and comes with it's own set of challenges and negative side-effects.
Other companies have developed 3rd party apps to make the setup more user-friendly, but are still quite technical and require WordPress plugins and other 3rd party tools to get setup.
We're pleased to announce that Spiffy now makes it possible to add a one-click upsell to an Infusionsoft order form using the native Infusionsoft upsell settings and a few steps of copy-paste.
It's pretty dang SLICK!
Although it is quite simple, it does require some technical setup and a baseline understanding of HTML.
Please watch the video above to learn how to add a one-click upsell to an Infusionsoft Order Form, step-by-step.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out by email at email@example.com.
Let's jump into it!
- Create two products in Infusionsoft – 1) for the initial offer and 2) for the upsell offer
- Create an order form in Infusionsoft and add the initial product to the order form
- Create an upsell offer using the native Infusionsoft Upsell settings (under Ecommerce Setup)
- Create a new Spiffy order form in your Spiffy Account.
- Make sure your Spiffy code is pasted in the Custom HTML Header of the Infusionsoft order form
- Navigate to the snippets section of your Spiffy app and find the one-click upsell snippet.
- Copy/paste the three (3) parts of the one-click upsell snippet into the Custom HTML Footer of the Infusionsoft order form
- Edit the HTML section of the first part of the one-click upsell snippet (explained in video)
- Save and Publish! You have a one-click upsell on your Infusionsoft order form! Easy as that!
Watch the video above for step-by-step instructions!
*Note: This feature can not be combined with our Offer Bump feature, as they work off of the same Infusionsoft 'Upsell' set-up
If you have any questions, we're here to help! Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .