Adding a One-Click Upsell (Advanced)
Adding a one-click upsell to an Infusionsoft order form has been a long-standing request in the Infusionsoft community.
There's always been a SUPER janky way to setup a one-click upsell using a webform and logic in Campaign Builder with an actionset, but it's pretty technical and comes with its own set of challenges and negative side-effects.
Other companies have developed 3rd party apps to make the setup more user-friendly, but are still quite technical and require WordPress plugins and other 3rd party tools to get setup.
We're pleased to announce that Spiffy now makes it possible to add a one-click upsell to an Infusionsoft order form using the native Infusionsoft upsell settings and a few steps of copy-paste.
It's pretty dang SLICK!
Although it is quite simple, it does require some technical setup and a baseline understanding of HTML.
Please watch the video above to learn how to add a one-click upsell to an Infusionsoft Order Form, step-by-step.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out by email at email@example.com.
Let's jump into it!
- Create two products in Infusionsoft – 1) for the initial offer and 2) for the upsell offer
- Create an order form in Infusionsoft and add the initial product to the order form
- Create an upsell offer using the native Infusionsoft Upsell settings (under Ecommerce Setup)
- Create a new Spiffy order form in your Spiffy Account.
- Make sure your Spiffy code is pasted in the Custom HTML Header of the Infusionsoft order form
- Navigate to the snippets section of your Spiffy app and find the one-click upsell snippet.
- Copy/paste the three (3) parts of the one-click upsell snippet into the Custom HTML Footer of the Infusionsoft order form
- Edit the HTML section of the first part of the one-click upsell snippet (explained in video)
- Save and Publish! You have a one-click upsell on your Infusionsoft order form! Easy as that!
Watch the video above for step-by-step instructions!
*Note: This feature cannot be combined with our Offer Bump feature, as they work off of the same Infusionsoft 'Upsell' set-up. This feature also does not work for multiple upsells, as Infusionsoft does not identify them in their code. If you are trying to incorporate multiple upsells, you will need to use a 3rd party service like PlusThis.
If you have any questions, we're here to help! Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .